Quotation of the Day

Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate

John F.Kennedy

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

For the First Time...

I saw a turkey roaming around our backyard.Tried to capture a snap but it ran away into the woods.I ran behind it.but came to know that a turkey is a fast runner...lol..:)
Spring is in the air,in the weeds, in the shrubs,trees..everywhere.
Posting some pictures  that were captured while running for the  turkey.


You can see some of weeds posts.One of them caught my attention while having a little walk.
These one bloomed with white pearl like flowers.

 You can see the sprouts coming out of the stems for the shrub that resides near our balcony.Haven't notices till today.
I thought this shrub was not going to survive for it withered away completely.
But look at them!!!
It turned green with life and also blooming out with leaves..








Another kind of weed flowers.I got tired running behind the turkey and was looking if I could get some interesting things to blip.Then suddenly I found them underneath.
These pretty flowers looked very humbled.Aren't they??



Can you see the squirrel eating the sprouts from the huge tree?Its a very tall one.But my camera managed to get it through :)





And finally the turkey :)
How lovely...I stared at him and got it finally.Hoping to meet him tomorrow again

visit : http://www.ndsu.edu




1 comment:

  1. offfooo shilpa ....nice photograpy...u seem to turn professional :-)

    ReplyDelete