Quotation of the Day

Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate

John F.Kennedy

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A day to count

A Merry journey from Feb to March.


Today is a day to count.

Firstly,  would like to wish my friends Tasneem and Madhuri,a very happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Both of You!!
The former is my friend from my college days,we stayed together during job trials and worked almost from the same place,enjoyed a lot,shared a lot,trusted each other a lot.Thanks to you Dear friend for being with me in all my times..good & bad.I wish you a Happy Birthday and God Bless you!
The latter is the one whom I met here after my marriage.She made me  feel home with her hospitality when I was trying to fit here in US.She always took care of me in my loneliness and illness .I take this oppurtunity thanking her and wishing her a very beautiful life ahead!!

Btw,we had party bash at a mexican restaurant having tomtilla chicken and Jalepeno grilled salmon
tomtilla chicken

salmon
Secondly, I got a successful story to blog.Story about making idlis ;)
For the first time,the batter rose when kept undisturbed the whole night.Ofcourse the outcome of the idlis are good but not fluffy as my mom prepares.

Thirdly,its been a merry journey from Feb(month I started blog and blip) to March.Was nervous in the beginning if I could finish up writing at least one blog per day.But now I feel more confident and realize that I enjoy what I am doing.
You can take a look at http://www.blipfoto.com/malini ,where I blip photos daily and feel like that am making good use of camera.Thanks to my dear husband who has been helping me a lot in these things!!
Thanks a lot to my family who has been encouraging me in my endeavors.

1 comment:

  1. offfo ...gud going shilpa....hope u celebrate many more like dis :)

    ReplyDelete