Quotation of the Day

Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate

John F.Kennedy

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

Here goes my first valentines day after marriage..
The day started with paleness as i was not feeling well.My hubby left office without disturbing me.
But i was excited in celebrating the day.As I couldnt go alone by myself to get him a gift,thought of cooking specials to him.
Then my list started with kheer and then egg biryani followed by raita and garelu followed by coconut chutney.Wow!!
In between,just crafted chinese fortune cookies with paper and left some valentines messages for him.
I completed my list of food items and waited for him to return from office.
Time got delayed, delayed and delayed and here i was still waiting for him.
After a long time,when i lost my patience..there he came..with an expression as if to say 'sorry' for being late.As soon as i was about to burst out ,he suggested that we shall go out for dinner.I pointed at the dining table showing him the list of items i prepared.
Finally he asked me to just come out to show me something.
I followed and to my surprise our car was filled with Russell Stover assorted heart shaped choclate box,a teddy,two boxes of choclate cup cakes,flower bouquet,shiny red helium filled ballons and air filled red and pearl white balloons(air filled by him for ten balloons)
So many gifts!!!...ofcourse they all cheered me up :)
This is OUR first cheerful valentines day !!!!

Pics of our gifts below.Shall give the recipes of the items soon in my  blog.

My gift to my husband.All items spread over the table with candles in between and lights around the table hanging down.
Egg Biryani,raita,chinese cookies,garelu with coconut chutney,payasam (clockwise from bottom)



My hubby's gift to me.You can see all the balloons,flowers,chocolate box behind the teddy bear,cake boxes


Hope you all had a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment