Quotation of the Day

Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate

John F.Kennedy

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday

The week started off very busy as my hubby got a call from office at early hours and started working.I simply woke up ,had breakfast and started to prepare lunch.Had our lunch and just passing time browsing things over internet.
Then came my niece and nephew,Havilah and Jesse.Time started moving off without a pause.Jesse started kicking helium balloons ,those I got for V-Day.(He's in a mood of doing karate as he seen the karate kid movie)
Went to some Indian restaurant and ordered Pav bhaji,just craving for some chat kinda stuff.
Not impressed with the chat.Thinking of preparing pav bhaji at home.
Wish me luck in doing the same..Below are some pics of the kids.
jesse
Havilah




1 comment: